Virtual Rogue Wiki!
We are currently maintaining 382 pages (13 articles).
About Virtual Rogue
Virtual Rogue is a top-down action roguelike shooter set in a computer controlled by a cruel and merciless User. You play as a text document file named "Note" who, after being accidentally created by the User, is thrown into the Recycle Bin. Your goal is to take your revenge against the User through the destruction of his computer and ultimately the User himself.
The game contains 6 different characters to choose from, 121 different items, 36 different pickups, and 31 different enemies and bosses. Everything from items, pickups, enemy locations and formations, level layouts, bosses, shops, to almost all other components of the game are procedurally generated each and every run!
- Procedurally generated environments
- EPIC bosses and loot
- 121 different items
- 36 different pickups
- 6 different characters
- 31 different enemies
- Full controller support
- DAILY challenge runs
- MORE characters
- MORE items and pickups
- MORE game modes
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
Please be sure to add articles into categories. Visit the Help Wiki for guides on posting to this wiki.
- Feel free to register and join our user base by clicking here.
- Adding content
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.
- An edit doesn't have to be massive; if you feel you don't want to create whole articles, then just fixing spelling errors and broken links is enough.
- Remember to maintain a standard for grammar and punctuation in your contributions, please.